Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Getting Back to Normal

For the last 8 weeks I've gained and lost the same 9 pounds. It's driving me insane because I'm sticking to my diet. OK. Every now & then I'll eat something I shouldn't but not enough to warrant a 9-pound weight gain in a week. The only thing that's keeping me somewhat sane is that I lose it just as fast as I gain it. I'm sure it's just fluid but still, it's annoying.

Anyway, I figured that if that trend stops (and I'm praying that it does!) and I stick to my diet and exercise regularly, by October I'll weigh what I weighed last October before I started feeling like crap. Then, I can say "It's been a long, crazy year but everything will be better now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home