Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Leg Heaviness

This is just another reason I love Hyster Sisters. For the past week or so I've had the worst feeling of heaviness in my legs, especially when going up stairs. My legs feel as if they weigh 100 pounds each and it feels as if I can barely make it up the last 2 stairs when I have to go up to the bathroom or my bedroom. I was kind of worried about that until I read on the Hyster Sisters message boards that it's quite common and normal. Just another one of "those things."

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to say that I love your blog. I've just been diagnosed with endometrial cancer and am expecting to get a hysterectomy very soon. I love how you put everything out there, things I woulda never imagined, like this post! Thanks! and please don't stop posting! lol

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Laurie,

    I started this blog for 2 reasons. #1. I wanted to remember everything I was feeling. #2. I was hoping I could help at least one other person.

    I'm glad you enjoy it! :)

    Anne :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home