Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Test Drives

Yeah, I started driving my car at two weeks out but there's a more important test drive I took a week later. I found out that, it seems, the majority of Hyster Sisters took the same test drive at 3 weeks out. (That's where I got the term, too.)

I guess we were all worried that after the surgery, all the parts wouldn't be working right or they would hurt, or, heaven forbid, they wouldn't work at all. I'm happy to report that, although I was scared to try it, my first "test drive" was very successful and everything works just fine. Subsequent test drives have been getting better and better. Now I'm anxious to find someone ready to take me on a real, shall we say, road test. I'm more than ready for that now, especially since I don't have to worry about my stupid period getting in the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home