Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Untitled

I'm hoping that by writing this I'll feel better. Maybe by writing it, I'll realize how stupid it would be if I really did it. But, as I'm typing, I can think of more reasons to do it than not to do it. I'm hoping that this feeling will pass soon and I'll get onto happier thoughts. But, as I was thinking about going to the doctor and trying to explain why I think I need some kind of anti-depressant, I was thinking "What if I really want to do it and the drug keeps me from doing it?" Despite what I've written earlier about not being suicidal that, my friends, is a suicidal thought. Please God, and all the angels and saints, if I'm not meant to "do it," let me hang on for 16 more days until I see the doctor because right now all I can think about is the easiest way to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home