Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Friday, April 22, 2005

We have a date ... and no more money woes

I'm scheduled for May 12 for a TAH. He did an exam to see if he could do it vaginally but, as soon as I saw the look on his face, I said "No chance?" His answer: "No chance at all."

So, I'm looking at three days in the hospital, in addition to the surgery day. He said it's possible I could be out in two days though, depending on how I feel. I'm gonna stay positive and say it'll be two.

There's good news on the financial front. If all goes well with the aid they're trying to get for me, I should only have to pay for 80 percent of it. Thank God! (And St. Theresa and John Paul the Great, to whom I have been praying.)

So, 20 days and counting. Eek! No. No eek. I'm trying really hard not to be scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home