Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Annoyances

One of the worst symptoms of all of this is the frequent urination. A few minutes ago I almost literally cried "Please, I don't want to pee again!" I had just gone to the bathroom 20 minutes before that, and hadn't had anything at all to drink since then. I'm tellin' ya, it's exhausting. Up and down and up down just to go to the bathroom. I hate to go anywhere because I'm not sure when I'll have to go and if there will be a restroom available.

The headaches I can deal with, as long as I take Excedrin as soon as I feel one coming on, and it kicks in quickly. The backaches are tolerable, as long as I take ibuprofen to dull the pain. Now that my period is over (and, I'm still happy that it was the last one! I hope.) I don't have to deal with that and all it entails, besides the pain. But the seemingly constant trips to the bathroom are really getting on my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home