Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Six Months!

I can't believe it! I really can't. In fact, I hardly ever think about it anymore. The only times I do are when I get swelly belly. Because of my job, I'm on my feet a lot, which causes a lot of swelling everywhere. But, know what? It's not really all that bad. All things considered, I feel wonderful! I didn't really believe people who told me how much better I would feel at six months. But, I'm tellin' ya, it's amazing! Seven months ago, I was having a hard time working 16 to 24 hours a week. I just finished working a 47-hour week ... and I feel great! Part of that, of course, is that I love my job but, still, no matter how much I love it, I wouldn't have been able to work 47 hours and feel great seven months ago.

And no periods? I can't even tell you how great it is to not even have to worry about that. The only time I ever even think about that anymore is when I blog here. Oh yeah. lol There was one other time I thought about it. Someone dropped a tampon (unused) outside the back door of the building at work. It sat there for days. I was waiting for someone to ask if someone was going to pick that thing up. I was just waiting to say, "It's not mine. Ha!"

Anyway, happy six month hysterversary to me! And thanks to everyone who helped me get here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home