Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I Had to Laugh

I was cleaning out a purse I haven't used since April. Aside from the pens, notebooks, loose change and empty cigarette pack (*shrug), here's what I found: 1 full box of tampons; 3 loose tampons; 2 panty liners; 1 full-size pad; 1 half-full bottle of Excedrin; 1 half-full bottle of Advil; 1 bottle of Pamprin with 4 tablets in it; 1 pair of clean underwear.

Must be my moods are getting better because I couldn't help but laugh. Man, has my life ever changed in just a few short months. I can't believe I carried all that stuff around and thought it was normal. Well, for a few years I thought it was normal. Then, I came to my senses.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    It was a big purse. LOL I don't even carry one anymore. Everything I need I just put in my pockets. Very liberating!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home