Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Red Letter Day!

Yesterday I was able to fit into my pre-surgery jeans! I was even able to take a short walk in them. I was so excited. I would have been more excited if I could have sat down and/or put on regular shoes instead of clogs but, hey, at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel now. I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to fit into the pre-rapidly-growing-fibroids jeans. Only another few pounds to go. I really hate swelly belly but I hated the fibroids and everything that went along with them even more.

As long as I'm here, I should mention that I'm in the middle of my third "good day" in a row. Now I just have to remind myself to not overdo it because, if I do, it'll be another full day in bed. I hate when that happens, and I know I have no one to blame but myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home