Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kind of funny

Before I post this I have to say that I'm in no way trying to minimalize the feelings this woman has. Everyone feels differently and recovers differently so there's no right or wrong way to feel. It's just that this struck me as kind of funny.

On a message board a woman who just had a LAVH was concerned that she hadn't had any bleeding or discharge after her surgery. I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't either and it's perfectly normal not to. What I think is funny is that fact that I've been bleeding having discharges at inopportune times for five years. Not having that is such a welcome relief that I can't even put it into words. I just think it's funny that someone would be concerned about not having anything. Don't question it. Enjoy it, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home