Hyster Blog :: Uterus-free since May 2005

My experiences with fibroid tumors and hysterectomy.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Crisis!

I may have to reschedule the surgery. Why?

Surgery date: May 12
Expected hospital release date: May 15
Expected date to be out of the house: May 29
Release date of new Star Wars movie: May 19

I see a major problem there, unless the movie doesn't get here right away or, if it does, if it's held over.

Oh, the dilemna!

Actually, rescheduling the surgery wouldn't be such a good idea. I'd probably have to get up to go to the restroom at least 3 times, my back would be killing me and, just my luck, I'd get my period in the middle of it.

OK. Crisis resolved. Have the surgery, then go see the movie in Buffalo ASAP. I'm sure it'll be held over there for awhile.

One more thing, non-Star Wars related. I thought my last period would be the last one. Nope. And I'll probably get another one, too. Kinda rubs salt in the wound, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home